- Get a super hive body or regular sized bee rack. The size of the rack depends on the size of your photo.
- Put appropriate size beeswax in it.
- Position a long photo on the beeswax. I would recommend a photo of nature, beehives, or honey, etc, would be more appropriate.
- Decorate the frame with scrapbook supplies or other bee extras if desired.
- Place the correct size of glass to protect your pictures.
- This would make a great display in your home or as a gift!
Good luck with your frame making!