Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gardening with Varmets


It was a great day.  The weather was nice and Thomas and I were getting lots of Fall yard work accomplished.  I had a little time to work on my "Money Maker #3" project.  Which is to plant bulbs in November and force them to bloom beautiful flowers in January! Then sell them!


I gathered pots and our future "money plants" were covered with dirt and watered.

Too bad I didn't realize I was making the biggest mistake of all by leaving them outside!


A week later, when I went to check on them I discovered overturned pots and no bulbs!

A mysterious critter stole them and boy what damage the can do... They even ravaged through my garden!


My dreams of beautiful flowers in the Spring have faded.


Maybe Money Maker #3 will be squirrel hides for sale!  (Just kidding!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment