Mountain Man & I, were invited to a very fun costume party at my son, Cale, and daughter-in-love, Cassie's, home! It was such a success! There were great outdoor decorations!
The host & hostess looked somewhat familiar.
The Grandkids were delightful of course.
Our other Son, Vince and daughter-in-love, Michelle.
Last but definitely not least, just look at that spread!
- Send out cool party invitations.
- Give plenty of time to get your costumes together or anything else needed
- Plan the food ahead of time.
- Incorporate friends, family, & kids in the planning and preparation. (It will keep there excitement up.)
- Be detailed in the decorations.
- If possible, buy your decorations the year before. I know that is a bit far fetched for some people but it will really help you save a lot of money.
- A nice touch is to have a takeout box for people to take home left over food or prizes.
Do you have any tips that I didn't list? Please tell!