Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Fluff is some Good Stuff!

As the holiday draws near you may have friends or family over.  I just wanted to share a recipe for a yummy treat I had the joy of scarfing down recently!
 

Pumpkin Fluff - It has a Fall look, a Fall smell, a Fall taste and I guarantee you won't be the only one falling for it!  I'm not sure where the recipe originated from but I suggest you give it a try. I snagged the recipe from Allrecipes.com.

Ingredients
  • 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

    Directions 

    In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving. 

     

    The hostess of the party included the "limited edition" Honey Graham Squares that were cinnamon flavored. I highly recommend the cinnamon flavor graham crackers.  Mm-hmm  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment